What does your pond look like ... Today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My volunteer tomato plant is cranking out tomatoes.
This is a three day picking, making great sauce out of them. Not peeling them the skins cook and are soft.
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Not really that funny when I go out to get a tomato for a sandwich and there are none! LOL
Mmmmm that sounds good. My tomatoes did really well at the start of the season. Now the plants look great but are not producing. I even added fertilizer, I really do not like to do. My spices and red peppers are doing great this year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Mmmmm that sounds good. My tomatoes did really well at the start of the season. Now the plants look great but are not producing. I even added fertilizer, I really do not like to do. My spices and red peppers are doing great this year.
Ours didn't do as well either. But I can manage a sandwich every once in a while if my girl leaves me one.

14054505_10154470494999025_8577066833200911847_o.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have cherry tomato's but I want sandwich tomato's .I am getting more eggplant so that is good .Hubby and i love eggplant Oh look at that innocent face and you are blaming her for being a veggie lover LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have cherry tomato's but I want sandwich tomato's .I am getting more eggplant so that is good .Hubby and i love eggplant Oh look at that innocent face and you are blaming her for being a veggie lover LOL
I like the cherry tomatoes on salads. But there is nothing like a tomato sandwich!
The first time she came in the house with a green face we could not figure out what she had been into. Didn't take long to figure it out. LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Our donkey, Zsa-Zsa Gaburro, loved tomatoes and the plants. We had to make sure the fence was solid. After the first frost, we let her in and she devoured the frozen plants and all the green tomatoes. Now, donkeys have a thing about where they drop their "burro biscuits", always in the same spot until there is quite a pile. The next year we had to fence her out of her pile, the volunteer tomatoes were the easiest we ever grew!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol well fertilized tomatoes! This volunteer plant of mine is producing like no others I have had. It is spread out around 6 feet on the ground. The ground hog had eaten it down 3 times, so I didn't think it would live. Well it did! I never did support it, so I have a ground cover tomato.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poop tomato's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YUMMY both my pit bulls loved strawberries and had to fence my garden off in NJ because harley loved yellow squash and strawberries .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My sister doesn't like tomatoes but she grows them on her front porch cuz she thinks they are pretty. She invites everyone who comes over to grab some tomatoes as they leave. Yummy tomatoes too!

Ask a Question