What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well finally rain with the thunder but it is coming down so hard most of it will run off

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Not the best picture but sweet kitty drinking from the pond while the fish swim up to his nose makes me smile every morning.
2017-06-15 06.31.12.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United States
that is so funny, we have a cat that does the same thing. I always worry the fish are going to get to used to him and he will just sweep one out but he doesn't seem interested in them

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
The usually are trying to give him fish kisses, I wish it were a better picture. I have been worried about the same thing, especially since he is my hunter, he'll catch mice and lizards but these fish swim right up to him at the surface and he doesn't seem to care. It's weird but I'm happy I'm not coming home to fish carcasses at the back door.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well looks like my pond may get another water change, storms look bad out there .Looks like the 4th of July outside with all the lightening

Ask a Question